Friday, February 12, 2010

Resist This Psychic Death

 

Bros! This is the guy who's going to help you score chicks! No, the one on the left.

 One of his Valentine's dating tips: "Dinner and a movie has been done to death. Invite her out to a late night at the aquarium or to paint pottery at an arts and crafts cafe and you can be sure you're the only person to have asked her on that date today."
 

Word, dude from Mountain Goats. I don't particularly like your music, but I feel you on this topic.  

I interviewed Julie Klausner a few weeks ago and, while I haven't transcribed it yet, she described an episode with an ex-boyfriend who had a  Ziggy complex. There were tears of laughter, mostly, with a 10% chance of "Oh, wait, that sounds familiar." I don't know what's going on in Dudesville, but it's making my head feel all Scanners-y.  

Quick, someone slide a guy down a bar top into a pyramid of beer cans already.

No comments: